Saturday, January 31, 2009

I haven't forgotten about my blog

Well I guess it's been quite awhile since my last post. Now it's not that I just completely forgot or didn't want to post anything, I've just been a little busy the last few weeks. Just to make this quick, easy, and painless, I'll keep it short. Christmas was good and the Lord really provided for my wants and needs. The downside of Christmas was that my family and I were sick for about 2 weeks straight. Since getting better I've been studying like crazy because I've been teaching Cults & World Religions at TEPSE. So that has been the thing that eats up my time (in a good way). That's about all that's really happened in my life recently so you should be up to date. :) Hope all is well with everyone and Lord willing I'll be posting more often.

No comments: