As I said in the past post we've been in Georgia for over a week now. Friday we went to a local YMCA and were able to do a kid's meeting there for a day camp which was around 60 kids.
Tom did the story of Barabbas and how Jesus took his place on the cross. He was the first one who could have said that Jesus died for him. Tom did a great job of telling the story and explaining the gospel. We had a lot of good conversations with some of the kids after. I talked to one boy who I think got saved that afternoon. Others on the team had similar conversations. Praise God foer this opportunity.
Lord willing we plan to leave for home tomorrow morning, early. Please pray for our travels that we will stay safe and awake. :] Also please be in prayer for all those who heard the Gospel this past week that the seeds planted would be watered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment