You would think that if you failed to post for several weeks/months you would try really hard to post some more. Once again I don't fit that mold. I have to say though that since the end of August things have been going non stop, or at least that's how it feels.
So, since my last post we at TEP went to California to train the guys with the Discipleship Intern Program (DITP) in San Jose. Dad did a one week class of Eschatology (end times) and the next week we did a seminar on open air evangelism. Plus all the traveling involved. There's a whole lot more to our trip but it's hard to put it all into one paragraph. To summarize we were gone about a month and got back early/mid October.
Since getting back I've been teaching a lot! On Mondays I teach Church History and Thursday nights I'm teaching Hermeneutics (studying and interpreting the Bible). All other time is spent grading homework, preparing for the next class or something else that has to be done. I love teaching, but I think I've underestimated the amount of time it takes to prepare properly.
That's pretty much what's been going on lately. I'm also leading the College & Career study on Tuesdays and I preached yesterday at Calvary, my home church. I will post pictures up soon, especially from the California trip because there were some amazing sights. Hope you all are doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment