Friday, August 27, 2010

Moving Day (Just in the technological world)

So I know I haven't really updated my blog in a real long time but I want to get back into that old routine. But before I got back into writing updates I wanted to move my blog over to WordPress (another website that hosts my blog, just better than the one I had). So, this is the official notice of my moving to WordPress. My new website address is jcschroeder.wordpress.com or you can just click here. If you have been receiving my updates via e-mail and would like to continue that then just go to the new site and there's a button on the top-right of the page that will add you to my mailing list. Just type in your e-mail and you should be good to go. I am sorry for the confusion and the change but I think in the long run the new site will be better. Lord willing I'll start posting very soon, probably today on the new site. So if you would like to continue to receive updates head on over to the new site. God bless!

No comments: