Tuesday, April 21, 2009

College & Career Group

For the past 6 months or so we of college and career age have been meeting at a local Tim Hortons, which is a coffee/donut chain, every Tuesday night. We fellowship with one another for a while and talk about things in our lives and sometime just about nothing. Then we talk about my favorite book, the Bible! I call it a free-for-all where anybody can share something that they've been thinking about from the Word. I usually try to get it off to a good start and we go from there. There are about six of us that come every week with several others that come when they can. This group has been such a blessing and encouragement to me. Please pray that we would encourage each other in our walks with Christ and also to be good witnesses to the employees that we see every week.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey JC, thanks for your expert help. I appreciate it greatly!